exi MEP provide building services design and consultancy to clients across the UK. With a commitment to sustainable and Low / Zero Carbon design, our team is trusted to deliver energy efficient and cost effective solutions that are right-first-time.
We work across all core sectors to deliver state-of-the-art new build projects, intricate refurbishments and complex critical infrastructure developments. Our team is comprised of highly skilled and experienced engineers who hold a reputation for delivering a high quality service and adding value wherever possible. We utilise the latest software and innovative technologies to support our design process and ensure our clients receive a final product that exceeds their expectations.
Our building services include:
- Low Carbon Design / Net Zero Carbon (NZC) / Road map to Zero Carbon
- Condition Surveys / Reports
- Feasibility Studies / Concept Design
- Planning Application Support
- Performance / Detailed Design
- Thermal Modelling / SBEM / EPC
- Energy Studies & Analysis
- BIM / Laser Scanning / Point Cloud Surveys
- Embodied / Operation Carbon Assessments
- Critical Infrastructure Risk Assessments
- Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
No matter the stage of your proposed investment, get in touch to see the value that exi can bring. We’ll work with you as trusted partners and will represent your interests at all times.