We are multi-discipline design and construction consultancy based in Coventry and deliver UK wide.
Why work with us?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we are an Investors in People Gold and Workplace Wellbeing Charter award winning Employer.
The following benefits are available to all our employees:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development programmes
- Opportunity for progression with the company
- Opportunity to work across the Project Lifecycle
- Ability to work on projects of varying sizes and complexity
- Opportunity to be the identified as digital lead for a project
- Ability to shape your own career within a flexible organisational structure
- Ability to grow a Client account
- Option to join the Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
About the role
Exi Digital Management is a new service to the multi-disciplinary Exi Group which complements the established Project Management, Cost Consultant and Designer services. We typically sit in 3 spaces. Firstly, we help our clients develop their brief or model of care in terms of “Where are we now?”, “Where do we want to be?” and “How do we get there?”. Secondly, we turn the brief into a scope for Digital (BIM) Construction and manage the process to deliver Smart Buildings. Thirdly, we develop strategies with Estates Management Teams to leverage value from the outputs of Digital Construction in terms of models and data.
The ideal candidate will ideally:
- Have experience in the delivery of healthcare capital works.
- Have chartered status with a recognised body, e.g. MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB
- Be degree qualified in a built environment related subject
- Industry leader in Digital Transformation.
To lead and take ownership of Digital Project Management commissions, taking responsibility for the digital delivery of the project. The candidate may be required to manage multiple projects running concurrently.
- Inspire our client’s team to think differently, adopt digital ways of working and challenge the status quo.
- Lead, manage and motivate internal and external multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver successful digital outcomes.
- Facilitate and chair strategy workshops to understand our clients challenges, and capture their vision, appetite and roadmap.
- Contribute to the development of feasibility studies and business case Estates Annexes (SOC / OBC / FBC)
- Collaborate with health planners to overlay digital opportunities on patient pathways flows.
- Knowledge of healthcare applications
- Knowledge of and ability to design enterprise architecture.
- Production of formal project progress reports
- Be the driving force for adoption of new ways of working and modern methods of construction and technology.
- Write EIR’s and AIR’s on behalf of our client.
- Scope out, manage and deliver Government Soft Landings.
- Experience with analysing and cleaning data to create dashboards
- Check capability and competence of supply chain.
- Produce periodic QA reports on models and data against EIR.
- Robust enforcement of change control processes.
- Strong chairing of meetings, either in person or through virtual platforms, and the production of meeting agendas, notes, and minutes.
- Be the Client’s trusted advisor for things digital.
- Liaise with, support, advise and assist other members of the exi Project Delivery Team to assist the continuous improvement of the Digital Management service.
- Contribute to the business plan and its growth.
- Find opportunities and produce winning fee proposals
- Excellence in delivery to become our clients trusted advisor resulting in repeat business.
- Advise and assist in developing methods, techniques and procedures to advance and improve the Digital Management service.
- Undertake training and development to support new initiatives and approaches.
- Represent exi Digital Management at corporate and external meetings and forums.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required or assigned
- Provide a mentoring role to apprentice and graduate team members where directed.