We are multi-discipline design and construction consultancy based in Coventry and deliver UK wide.
Why work with us?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we are an Investors in People Gold and Workplace Wellbeing Charter award winning Employer.
The following benefits are available to all our employees:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development programmes
- Opportunity for progression with the company
- Opportunity to work across the Project Lifecycle
- Ability to work on projects of varying sizes and complexity
- Opportunity to be the identified as digital lead for a project
- Ability to shape your own career within a flexible organisational structure
- Ability to grow a Client account
- Option to join the Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
About the role
exi Digital Management is a new service to the multi-disciplinary exi Group which complements the established Project Management, Cost Consultant, MEP and Designer services. We typically sit in 3 spaces. Firstly, we help our clients develop their brief or model of care in terms the development of a ‘Digital Operational Brief’ which defines new digitally enabled ways of working to meet the aspirations of NHSx. This informs the next stage, the Digital Design Brief which informs the design team of the impact of the technology on their design discipline. The final stage is the Digital Solutions which will be implemented into the flow, footprint, and fabric of the new facility. Secondly, we deliver the BIM protocols for Digital and Construction on behalf of our clients and manage the process to deliver Smart Buildings. Thirdly, we develop strategies with Estates Management Teams to leverage value from the outputs of Digital Construction in terms of models and data.
The ideal candidate will ideally:
- Have experience in the delivery of healthcare capital works.
- Have chartered status with a recognised body, e.g. MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB
- Be degree qualified in a built environment related subject
- Industry leader in Digital Transformation.
To lead and take ownership of Digital Project Management commissions, taking responsibility for the digital delivery of the project. The candidate may be required to manage multiple projects running concurrently.
- Inspire our client’s and our people to think differently, adopt digital ways of working and challenge the status quo.
- Lead, manage and motivate internal and external multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver successful digital outcomes.
- Facilitate and chair strategy workshops to understand our clients challenges, and capture their vision, appetite and roadmap.
- Be the driving force for adoption of new ways of working and modern methods of construction and technology.
Delivery Strategic Advisory
- Contribute to the development of feasibility studies and business case Estates Annexes (SOC / OBC / FBC)
- Collaborate with health planners to overlay digital opportunities on patient pathways flows.
- Knowledge of healthcare applications
- Production of formal project progress reports
- Scope out, manage and deliver Government Soft Landings.
- Excellence in delivery to become our clients trusted advisor resulting in repeat business.
Delivery Digital Construction
- Full in-depth working knowledge of BIM Framework Standards
- Check capability and competence of supply chain.
- Produce periodic QA reports on models and data against EIR.
- Robust enforcement of change control processes.
- Strong chairing of meetings, either in person or through virtual platforms, and the production of meeting agendas, notes, and minutes.
- Be the Client’s trusted advisor for things digital.
- Liaise with, support, advise and assist other members of the exi Project Delivery Team to assist the continuous improvement of the Digital Management service.
- Write EIR’s and AIR’s on behalf of our client.
- Produce/ contribute to successful fee proposals that respond to the client’s brief, have clear inputs and outputs, demonstrate the value exi digital management are competitive in the market and deliver a minimum business margin.
- Attend and contribute to weekly finance meetings to monitor commissions and offer insight into
- Lead, supervise and manage members of the team where appropriate to your role and seniority.
- Mentor and support members of the team to develop their skills, experience and careers.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required or assigned
- Undertake training and development to support new initiatives and approaches.
- Contribute to the business plan and its growth.
- Find opportunities and produce winning fee proposals
- Advise and assist in developing methods, techniques and procedures to advance and improve the Digital Management service.
- Represent exi Digital Management at corporate and external meetings and forums.