Why work with us?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we are an Investors in People Gold and Workplace Wellbeing Charter award winning Employer.
The following benefits are available to all our employees:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development programmes
- Opportunity for progression with the company
- Opportunity to work across the Project Lifecycle
- Ability to work on projects of varying sizes and complexity
- Opportunity to be the identified lead for a project
- Ability to shape your own career within a flexible organisational structure
- Ability to grow a Client account
- Option to join the Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
About the role
We are looking for a committed Project Manager with proven experience to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will ideally:
- Have experience in the delivery of healthcare projects
- Have experience of administering an NEC form of contract (accreditation preferred)
- Have chartered status with a recognised body, e.g. MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB
- Be degree qualified in a built environment related subject
- Business case experience (preferable)
To lead and take ownership of Project Management commissions, taking responsibility for the overall delivery of the project. The candidate may be required to manage multiple projects running concurrently.
- Lead, manage and motivate internal and external multi-disciplinary project teams
- Lead the development of feasibility studies and business case Estates Annexes (SOC / OBC / FBC)
- Production of formal project progress reports and dashboard reporting
- Production of Project Execution Plans (PEP’s) and other key project start-up documents
- Development of project programmes using recognised Gantt chart software, e.g. Microsoft Project
- Be the driving force for adoption of new ways of working and modern methods of construction
- Management and administration of an NEC contract
- Risk management including the facilitation of risk workshops and risk mitigation meetings
- Robust enforcement of change control processes
- Strong chairing of meetings, either in person or through virtual platforms, and the production of meeting agendas, notes, and minutes
- Ability to advise and manage the best suited procurement process for a given project
- Be the Client interface for a project
- Liaise with, support, advise and assist other members of the exi Project Delivery Team to assist the continuous improvement of the Project Management service.
- Advise and assist in developing methods, techniques and procedures to advance and improve the Project Management service.
- Undertake training and development to support new initiatives and approaches.
- Represent exi Project Management at corporate and external meetings and forums.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required or assigned
- Provide a mentoring role to apprentice and graduate team members where directed
How to apply
If this opportunity is of interest, we would welcome further conversation with a view to arranging an Interview if your CV is of interest. Please use the contact form below.