Why work with us?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we are an Investors in People Gold and Workplace Wellbeing Charter award winning Employer.
Our goal is to nurture and inspire through a culture people are proud to be a part of and projects they are excited to work on.
As a team, we question convention; there’s always a better, more efficient way. The same philosophy applies to how we work together.
- We’re trusted to work where we need to, with enough flexibility to meet our needs and the business’s.
- We’re focused on outputs with an emphasis on productivity, not presenteeism.
- We can grow both personally and professionally here, we’re confident about our future with the company.
- We understand what’s expected of us and we’re supported to put our customers, environment and communities first in everything we do.
- We make a difference. We’re proud of what we achieve together and of the part we play.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Marketing Graduate that can help propel our ambitious growth strategy.
We are looking for the next generation of leaders that have the capability and drive to move through the organisation and own the delivery of their outputs and outcomes.
The Purpose of the Role
Working as part of the Brand and Marketing Team, your role will be to support the Bid & Marketing Manager on the design, production, updating and review of creative online content, project and capability material, presentation information, marketing literature, branded merchandise, and other relevant marketing information.
- Maintain exi branding throughout all aspects of marketing.
- Liaising with the Bid & Marketing Manager and other colleagues as needed.
- Support the production, updating and maintenance of brochures, presentations, and marketing literature.
- Assist the production of creative and interactive graphics, company logos, and online collateral to support the rhythm of website and LinkedIn content production.
- Help to update and maintain our bank of collateral, including professional CVs, digital business cards, vault of images, capability statements, articles, etc.
- Help to produce attractive case studies and create project capability material.
- Aid in updating and monitoring company LinkedIn page as well as uniformity of employee LinkedIn pages.
- Maintain active client list data.
- Suggest ideas for how we can produce innovative content.
- Excellent written English with similar copy-writing skills
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Canva.
- Ability to prioritise work, be comfortable with working to tight deadlines, tenacious and enthusiastic.
- Able to turn ‘raw information’ provided from staff and knowledge experts into superbly articulated marketing content.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with colleagues at all levels of seniority to obtain information, take instruction, seek expertise, and chase deadlines.
- Demonstrate high standards and accuracy in all areas of work.
- Respond flexibly to short notice tasks and work flexibly with others.
- The ability to handle confidential and commercially sensitive information.
- The ability to work under direction but to be able to use their own initiative when required.
- Some knowledge of the consultancy or construction sector would be advantageous.
- An interest in learning about the construction industry.
- An enthusiasm and willingness to contribute to the successes and development of the work winning team.
Undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties as required by the Brand and Marketing Team from time to time to maintain flexibility in the organisation.
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest, we would welcome further conversation with a view to arranging an interview if your CV is of interest. Please use the contact form below or email exiMarketing@exi-group.com